passion flower outside my front door

passion flower outside my front door

Friday, April 8, 2011

Sweet Life Cafe

Attended a woman's retreat at Calvary Memorial E Free church this evening with my mom.  We  had a great time, and enjoyed the inspiring speaker who challenged us to 'step out' and live lives that reflect Christ to the world around us.  This goes back to my prayer that "in all I say, do, and think, to honor God".  Oh how I fail the thought part so often.!
Tomorrow we return to hear Libby's 8th grade asst. VB coach speak.

On another note, I finished Libby's Giant Granny Square that I have dubbed the "afghan of many colors", since there about 20 different colors of yarn with black being the outline color each round.  I have enjoyed  do 'grannies' again, and am working on a bag using pale pink, cream, and lite tan.  Next I plan to try a cute little bolero for each of my cute little grand daughters!  I am so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment