passion flower outside my front door

passion flower outside my front door

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Who I Am

I am going to write about parts of my life which have defined me.  The most defining event in my life was coming to know Jesus as my Savior.  I accepted Him into my heart as an 11 year old.  When I was in college, I made a life-long commitment to give Christ 1st place in my heart.  Every year as i grow older, I see more answered prayer, more beauty in a spiritual life, and experience more thankfulness to the Lord for His tender mercies and His kindness.  In fact, the name of this blog, "The Life He Gave Me" refers to my life in Him. 
Some of His kindness's and tender mercies to me:  my husband, my children (on earth and in heaven), Grandchildren, my dear mother and friends;  the blessedness of everyday life, and the miracle we call nature.  Today the air was crisp and damp, and bits of green livened the grayness of this March day.

No comments:

Post a Comment