passion flower outside my front door

passion flower outside my front door

Friday, February 3, 2012

Still alive!

Wow, I havn't used my online diary for quite awhile!  Fibro is still me constant companion, but so is Jesus.  Guess which one is my favorite?  My wonderful husband gave my a Kindle Fire for my BD in Dec, and I downloaded a Bible onto it.  So cool to have with me all the time, have read more as a consequence.  I also have spent hours in machine embroidery happiness.  I am so enjoying it! 
Got to mend also, 2 pairs of John's jeans and some stuff around here, and completed several alterations today,  Replaced the zipper in Hailey's winter coat, and altered a dress each for Mindy and Libby.  I love to sew!!!
Still working on the "single crochet chain one" pink blanket, finished one large skein and starting on the other.  Lord, i am most humbly grateful for your loving kindness, and my many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment